Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A little vivid moment for sharing.

Today, mood is soooooo good......wu huuuuuuuuuu~!
Although i know this coming future i wont even have a little moment to breath.....
coz my project on hand are fulllllll allll the way till next year january 2009.
Firstly, i have to thank to a woman, who i promise i am not suppose to name it out.
But i still have to say thanks to her, that she giving me a chances. A Trust is not easy to earn.
So, i will always try my best out of the best to keep the trust in between.
The moment she walk into my shop, and offer me a chances....i was like, OMG! Its a good start! No! i should say it is a really really good Start.
Beside This gorgeous lady, i would love to Thanks so much are my workers, who working hard for me. I am so appreciate it.
We are prepared for more chances and challenge. Coz we are born to be a risk taker.Yuppy~!
Feel like wanna jump up and down crazy. But ofcoz i have to chill and be cool. ha ha ha~!
Hmmm, Just a little vivid moment to share....

No comments: